As you would expect, our coaching sessions are completely confidential, although of course subject to our constitutional laws which require knowledge of any unlawful activity to be reported to the relevant authorities and this includes the danger of harm to self or others.
Any and all written information connected to the content of your sessions will be dealt with in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Data Protection Agency and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• In terms of Fair Processing of your Personal Data, the data I collect about you may include your name, phone number, address, and email to allow me provide you with my coaching service, re/arrange appointments, send appointment reminders, and any follow-up communication or information which may support you, including notification of programmes, events, services or opportunities which may be of interest to you in the future. You may of course decide if you do not want to be notified of further services or supports.
• I may record notes relating to our interaction to assist me in recalling key pieces of information such as occupational status, themes arising, coaching / guidance tools used, tasks and actions steps agreed, and potential future areas for discussion. This information is to assist me in providing the best service to you, the client, and is not shared with any other individual or organisation (including those who may contract me to deliver services on their behalf) with the exception of issues covered by constitutional law as outlined above.
• I may also offer suggestions from time to time in line with your options. This is only on the understanding that you will follow through with them if you can take ownership of them. You are responsible for your decisions and any actions you choose to take arising from the coaching process.
• I am required to retain records for at least 7 years. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information at any time and to withdraw consent for further contact.
• It is a condition of engaging with Core Needs Coaching that you have read and agreed to the terms outlined above.